Are you concerned about your indoor air quality? Have you been looking for the right company to perform indoor air testing in Colorado Springs? At One Source Home Services, we would love to help you find out more about the quality of the air in your home.
Our indoor air quality testing experts promise to get to you fast, test your air thoroughly and accurately, and get you results fast. We can also help you find the indoor air quality solutions you want and need. Call today to find out more.
Reasons to Request Indoor Air Quality Testing
Is indoor air testing the right option for you and your family? Here are some scenarios where we recommend it.
- You live close to a construction site, you have recently been through a storm that raised a lot of dust and debris, or you have had smoke and/or ash in your air in the last few months.
- You suffer from allergies, asthma, or other symptoms more at home than when you are in other locations.
- You suspect the presence of mold and/or mildew somewhere in your house, even if you haven’t seen it yet.
- The air in your home smells or tastes odd and you’re not sure why.
- You live close to a manufacturing plant, a chemical plant, a natural gas processing plant, or another facility that may release chemicals and fumes into the air.
- Your outdoor air contains high quantities of smog or you often have air quality alerts. (This air gets sucked into your house via your HVAC system and circulates in your air ducts.)
You can also choose indoor air quality testing in Colorado Springs simply for your own peace of mind!
Air Quality Solutions
At One Source, we offer a wide variety of air quality solutions. We’ll match you with a solution based on the results of your indoor air testing in Colorado Springs. That way, we’ll make sure we fix the problems you’re actually having, rather than the ones in your neighbor’s house!
Colorado Springs Air Quality Professionals
When it comes to indoor air quality testing in Colorado Springs, you want to make sure that your results are precise and that you get them as soon as possible. Our team has years of experience doing this work so they can do it quickly, while still getting you the quality of results you need. Call us at One Source today to schedule your indoor air testing ASAP.
Have you heard about duct cleaning but you’re not sure if it’s for you? Maybe you’ve seen some disturbing pictures on an advertisement and you want to make sure your ducts don’t get dirty like those did. Contact us at One Source Home Services today to learn more about your Colorado Springs air duct cleaning, or to schedule an appointment with our duct cleaning service professionals. Read on to learn more about what we can offer you when you call us about your Colorado Springs duct cleaning today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air ducts can get dusty and dirty. They can also trap contaminants like allergens, mold spores, bacteria, and other things that you probably don’t want to have anywhere near your house.
Duct cleaning removes as many of these particles as possible. We’ll clean your grates, suck dust and debris out of your vents, and generally make your HVAC system cleaner. We’ll do everything we can to make the air that you and your family are breathing at home clean and clear for you.
How Often Should Ducts be Cleaned?
Duct cleaning is generally done on an “as needed” basis, though some customers prefer to have us come once or twice a year, just to be sure that everything is as clean as it can possibly be.
We recommend duct cleaning ASAP if:
- You see signs that there are vermin living in your ducts. This can include droppings, smelling an animal odor throughout your home, hearing them in your ducts, and more. Cleaning out the ducts can remove food sources for the vermin, which can make them leave. We also recommend finding the holes the vermin used to infiltrate your system and closing them.
- You suffer from allergies, asthma, or unexplained respiratory illness and your doctor recommends it. In some cases, duct cleaning can help you and your family feel better at home.
- You believe that mold and/or mildew thrive in your ducts. Duct cleaning can remove mold spores and help prevent future growth there. If a mold expert recommends cleaning your ducts, call us right away as some types of mold can cause serious illness.
Colorado Springs Duct Cleaning Pro’s
If you have any questions about duct cleaning services, feel free to reach out to us at One Source today! Our duct cleaning service experts will work with you to get you the answers you need and to find the solutions that will work best in your home. We’ll make sure you have clean air so you don’t have to worry anymore. And for added reassurance that your home’s air is up to par, check out our blog post on indoor air quality testing, too!