Air Conditioning Repair
When you turn on your A/C and nothing happens or you let it run but you’re still cold at home, you’re often left asking, “Who can fix my broken air conditioner in Colorado Springs?” You know you want to find someone you can trust to do a great job, but you also don’t want to spend too much and you want to know you’re getting top service.
At One Source Home Service, we’ll take care of you every time you need an air conditioner repair in Colorado Springs. Don’t just try to live with a broken air conditioner! When your air conditioner is not working, call us. We’ll come to you fast, assess your A/C unit, then determine how to get it working for you again soon.
Do I Really Need Air Conditioner Repair?
It’s easy to know you need some air conditioner service in Colorado Springs when your A/C won’t turn on. However, there can be other signs that you have a broken air conditioner. Call us as soon as you notice these and you may not have to get uncomfortable at home before we can get things fixed. Here’s what you can look for to save yourself that headache.
- You are uncomfortable at home even though things seem to be working. Your A/C may be too small for your home but it may just not be cooling effectively. We’ll work through it, piece by piece, until we find what isn’t working. Then we’ll fix it fast so you can get comfortable again.
- Your A/C makes unusual noises. If you hear clanging and banging, that’s a bad sign! Call us and we’ll come to find out why your A/C is being so obnoxious and what we can do to repair it. You may want to turn it off as soon as you hear the sound, as these problems can often get worse fast!
- Your A/C blows lukewarm or “not cold” air. Even if the unit is still cooling your home, you need air conditioner repair in Colorado Springs because it’s not working efficiently. We’ll get your air blowing cold again so you can save on utilities this year.
- Your A/C isn’t blowing much air at all. Something may be blocked, in which case your A/C will work way too hard to get the air it needs.
- You keep changing the temperature on your thermostat but you’re still too hot. There may be a problem with your thermostat. We’ll find out why you aren’t staying cool and rectify the problem.
People ask us, “Please fix my air conditioner in Colorado Springs!” every day and we oblige them. We would love to be your go-to air conditioner service in Colorado Springs. Whenever you find that your air conditioner is not working, we’ll get that repair completed as soon as we can. We’ll do whatever it takes to get you comfortable at home again, so call One Source and schedule your appointment today!